We love the pool, but with multiple chemical sensitivities, we have to detox right after or we might see headaches and coughs and itchy skin. Chlorine attaches to the same cell receptor sites as iodine. Chlorine acts like a bully for cell receptor sites. Iodine is necessary for thyroid function. So this is kind of an important thing in this country especially since thyroid meds are the number one prescribed medication in the US. Because it is so important, you need to baby your thyroid. This is the master gland, the metabolism king! Here is how we love on our thyroid after the pool. First, of course we shower with some non toxic soap. I love the new doTERRA Spa Moisturizing Bath bar, it’s so soft and so effective! After using it, my skin feels so smooth and without the residue of other soaps. This is my favorite spa product! If you haven't tried this soap yet you are missing out! Next, shampoo with the doTERRA Salon Essentials Shampoo and add a few drops of Rosemary and Melaleuca to your shampoo as well to get the green out of blonde hair.
- 1 capsule Zendocrine internally
- 1 capsule activated charcoal internally
- 1-2 drops Grapefruit and Zendocrine over the liver, kidney, and thyroid with a carrier oil. You can make your own roller bottle of 10 drops Zendocrine and 10 drops Grapefruit and fill with FCO the rest of the way. Roll over organs.
- 2 drops Grapefruit in your water.
- For an extra boost, 2 drops Rosemary along the spine and 2 drops Geranium over the lungs with a carrier oil.
Here's my June PDF for Kids Safety Guidelines & Protocols.
•Avoid direct sunlight after application for 12 hours. This is best to be applied after the end of the day swimming.
If you are ready to make a change in your life and experience more balance, wellness and empowerment using certified pure essential oils then let’s chat.
Option 1: If you're all set and ready to go you can click on the button below: