We don’t burn often here due to our homemade sunscreen, but I can’t say that about our friends and family around us! I have found the BEST homemade sunburn skin soother.
Here is how we found relief for our friends in less than 12 hours:
- 8 drops of Frankincense internally
- 4 Deep Blue Polyphenol Complex for systemic inflammation and recovery.
- 1 drop of Deep Blue with 1 tablespoon fractionated coconut oil
- Immortelle essential oil is a must for burns, it contains all the oils for skin in one blend!
- Rose, Lavender, Frankincense, Myrrh, Helichrysum, Hawaiian Sandalwood. Nothing is better for your skin on this planet than these essential oils!
- Pure Aloe vera from the plant
- Pure vitamin E from the capsule no fillers
- Cooling spray (see recipe from blog) this can also be used after sun exposure to reduce heat and pain.
Enjoy the summer sun without having to worry about burning or peeling!
If you're interested, I've compiled a few of my favorite protocols I use all summer long. Download the easy to reference guide, Summer Essentials Protocol Guide below here.
If you are ready to make a change in your life and experience more balance, wellness and empowerment using certified pure essential oils then let’s chat.
Option 1: If you're all set and ready to go you can click on the button below: