This week we’ll be spotlighting dōTERRA Melaleuca essential oil. Melaleuca, or Tea Tree oil, is one of my all time favorite essential oils because of how versatile it is. It’s best known for its purifying qualities, which makes it useful for cleansing the skin and home surfaces, purifying the air, or promoting healthy immune function.*
dōTERRA Melaleuca essential oil is renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin. For occasional skin irritations, apply 1–2 drops of Melaleuca essential oil onto affected area.
For an added cleansing property, combine 1–2 drops with your facial cleanser, or apply to the skin after shaving. Not only is it best for cosmetic care, dōTERRA Melaleuca works great when cleaning hard surfaces. Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces in your home to protect against environmental and seasonal threats.
Here are 5 Ways That I Personally Use Melaleuca essential oil…
1. Supporting sore throats - a few drops over the throat and chest.
2. Supporting sinus congestion - a few drops over the sinuses with a carrier oil like fractionated coconut oil.
3. Great to support kids who complain about itchy feet or for the athletes in your family - a few drops on each foot massaged in with a carrier oil.
4. Supporting itchy rashes - combine with a carrier oil apply twice a day
5. Supporting ear aches - put a drop or 2 on a cotton ball and place inside of ear. Or you can apply Melaleuca around ear with a carrier oil instead.
I hope you enjoyed this info and let me know if you have any questions…
If you are ready to make a change in your life and experience more balance, wellness, and empowerment using certified pure essential oils then let’s chat!
Option 1: If you're all set and ready to go you can click on the button below:
Option 2: Not sure where to start? No problem, I can give you all the guidance you need. You can either go check out my Getting Started with Essential Page HERE
- OR -
Book a quick call with me using my online scheduler button or email me at Melodycwatts@gmail.com